Halloween is just around the corner, so it’s time to think outside of the box for the trick or treaters. Parents are often overwhelmed with piles of candy at the end of the night and welcome alternative options. Try your hand at getting creative while not spending much money.
Here is a quick list of ideas to get you started:
- Bouncy balls, bubbles, temporary tattoos, glow sticks, or small Play-Doh
- Pencils, crayons, erasers, or small note pads
- 100% juice boxes or small bottles of water
- Vampire teeth, spider rings, or spooky accessories
- Sugar-free gum or mints
- Snack-size packs of pretzels, popcorn, or crackers
Please see here for additional ideas.
Email us at:
For more health and wellness tips follow us on: