Reserve Chef Manager, Corporate Dining
New Jersey/Lehigh Valley Metro Area
Brock & Company, Inc. is the premier provider of contract food management to corporations and private and independent schools throughout the Mid-Atlantic and New England regions and Colorado. We aim to deliver outstanding quality food services exceeding our clients’ expectations every day. With an extensive array of clients, Brock has a formula for success that is simple. We focus on top quality products combined with people who have a passion for food and service. Brock provides a family-owned, corporate supported, financially sound organization that is committed to our clients and associates and is always striving for excellence.
We are seeking a motivated Reserve Chef Manager with excellent credentials in culinary planning and execution, as well as time management and organizational skills. This highly visible position will be filled by a candidate with professional personal presentation and excellent communication skills, as they will manage a team and have daily interaction with the employees and client at all meal periods. Background in large venue, fast-paced corporate dining experience is preferred.
This is a full-time management position with a generous compensation and benefits program. It is a 100% traveling position with mileage reimbursement. Qualified candidates must have a valid driver’s license and their own vehicle. The purpose of this role is to serve the entire district assuming all responsibilities of a Chef Manager to include management of staff, menu development, purchasing, receiving, daily administrative and marketing tasks, cash handling, customer service and catering. The Chef will have a strong focus on scratch menus, have seasonal food knowledge and prepare high-quality, fresh menu options.
- Bachelor degree from recognized culinary institution preferred.
- 7-10 years of experience in fine dining, high end catering or executive corporate dining.
- 3-5 years of culinary staff training and development background.
- Previous experience with various culinary programs and a focus on scratch cooking.
- Menu implementation experience – Food Safety Certification.
- A culinary background including knowledge of various international cuisines.
- Communicate clearly, professionally and effectively.
- Produce highest quality scratch batch cooking with an emphasis on current trends and international cuisines.
- Manage ordering and inventory.
- Organize and execute all foods for service for all meal periods.
- Manage and train kitchen staff/delegate tasks/problem solve.
- Create positive team environment.
- Incorporate sustainable practices into daily activities.
- Implement and maintain HACCP standards.
- Keep a clean and safe work environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer // Background Check Required
Uniforms and Meals Provided
Benefits include medical and dental, 401(k), paid vacation and sick time, life insurance and optional flexible spending account.
Brock & Company, Inc.
257 Great Valley Parkway
Malvern, PA 19355