Catering Director, Corporate Dining
Philadelphia Metro Area
Brock & Company, Inc. is the premier provider of contract food management to corporations and private and independent schools throughout the Mid-Atlantic and New England regions and Colorado. We aim to deliver outstanding quality food services exceeding our clients’ expectations every day. With an extensive array of clients, Brock has a formula for success that is simple. We focus on top quality products combined with people who have a passion for food and service. Brock provides a family-owned, corporate supported, financially sound organization that is committed to our clients and associates and is always striving for excellence.
As a member of the Brock team in corporate dining you will experience a work schedule that allows for quality of life. Our food programs are dynamic, the menus cutting edge and creative. We welcome your input to implement, problem-solve and help drive these programs to success. You have the ability to influence the outcome and we will give you the tools needed to be successful. Our programs have made significant improvements in the daily work lives of our customers and clients by providing healthy, nutritious menus at all meals. Brock’s ongoing commitment to philanthropy improves our own lives. Just ask and we will gladly share details of our social responsibility programs and partnerships.
We are recruiting for a Catering Director to staff a position in our corporate dining division in the Philadelphia Metro Area. The site is a multi-tenant facility where we will provide cutting edge cuisine and excellent café and catering service for approximately 1000 people. There will be a robust catering culture at this site (1-1.5 M). It is a full-time, salaried position with an incentive component and will report to the General Manager.
The Catering Director will assume responsibility for the oversight and direction of all company catering service operations. This means regularly managing multiple events to include breakfast, lunch and other functions for three different clients, meeting their expectations with 100% accuracy and timeliness. The position is required to ensure client and customer satisfaction as well as client and company financial objectives.
- 7-10 years of high volume catering management experience in corporate dining or high end hospitality industry venues in excess of $1M.
- Hospitality degree/certificate preferred.
- Proven attention to detail in executing and delivering to exact specifications.
- Professional personal presentation.
- Experience with Catertax or similar program.
- Great references and solid work history necessary.
- Communicate clearly, professionally and effectively.
- Demonstrate exemplary attention to detail and ability to manage multiple events.
- Accuracy with regard to menu items ordered and timely delivery, set-up and break down.
- Develop client and customer relationships.
- Manage the team and daily events.
- Deliver budgeted financial results.
- Impress clients with an outstanding catering program.
- Create a positive team environment.
- Manage ordering and inventory for department needs.
- Assist in managing, training, coaching and counseling staff.
- Demonstrate exemplary customer service skills.
- Implement and maintain HACCP standards.
- Incorporate sustainable practices into daily activities.
Benefits include medical and dental, 401(k), paid vacation and sick time, life insurance, optional flexible spending account and incentive program.
Brock & Company, Inc.
257 Great Valley Parkway
Malvern, PA 19355